Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fav Item Contest: Wednesdays

It is only fitting to celebrate my first blog post with a contest that will take place every Wednesday. I'm a huge fan of etsy and and will be picking several of my favorite items from etsy sellers every week. I will post pictures of the items and you vote for your favorite! The votes will be tallied by Friday at 7:00pm (central time). I will place a link in my etsy shop of the shop with the winning item!!!! Here they are...enjoy and vote!

starsb117


organiccouture


AuburnStudios


lewfoster


RiRiFisch


naturalatheart


couragemylove


AmandaKLockrowJewels


GiftsAndTalents


BerdandBee


HowToUseArt


LoucheLab


P.S. I have added links to the shops. You can view your favs shop by clicking on the name above the photo.

6 comments:

  1. This is fun, thanks for featuring my ring.
    My favorite is the tree mug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for featuring my locket,I like the sea shell ring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for including our tree mug! this particular style is only going to be produced while current stock lasts!

    we are definitely partial to that little Berd! ... i mean Bird! hehe :)

    xoxo - Meg from Berd and Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my bird's nest ring! You put up a beautiful collection. I'm interested in knowing what the blue bird piece at the top is..besides pretty...is that a locket? It's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue bird at the top is a beautiful locket. I have made the shop names into links so you can go straight to their shop homepage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting my Bird Trinket Box...I Like the Squirrel Screenprint =)

    ReplyDelete