Thursday, April 2, 2009

Birthday Surprise

My husband's bday is coming up this weekend and it took me awhile to come up with what I wanted to get him. For the longest time he has been wanting to get a weber grill. I thought I was going to be sneaky and get one for him. So for the past month I played it up that I thought it was too expensive and that of all things we definitely did not need a grill.

A couple weekends ago he went to an auction and I thought *perfect timing* I will go and pick up a brand new grill for my baby! I had just bought the grill when my hubby gave me a call and the next words out of his mouth crushed my gloriously sneaky moment I thought I was having "You will never guess what I bought at the auction..." Yep, you guessed it...same exact stinkin' grill, like new, at that auction. What are the chances I asked myself...apparently, pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment