Thursday, April 16, 2009

Down 2 Business










Treasury has definitely the resounding theme of this week for me. I was able to snatch a spot in both the main treasury and the treasury west which I was pretty excited about but that quickly paled in comparison to the excitement that came from finding out I had my first photo featured in a treasury. Yet not just one photo but 2!!

This has been a wonderful week for treasuries....

"Through great Green Door" was one of my treasuries this week and it has been one of my favorites so far. The photograph in the center inspired the treasuries theme and poem I wrote to go with it. I feel that the 'great green door' could be a metaphor for life which like life can lead you to many different places and sometimes you never know what's at the other end. We often hurry through life without cherishing our current moments always wishing we were somewhere else, someone else, or someplace other than here. Hopefully you will enjoy it.


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

---------------------------------------------
Hurry through the great green door
Onward flying evermore
Treasured travels to distant shores
Faint echos of a life no more
---------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment