Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thrifty Thursday: Hassle Free Time Saver

The Miche bag is definitely one purchase that would free up a lot of my time and minimize so much of the hassle of my day! I am always switching up the hand bag I'm carrying and constantly end up leaving something important in the previous bag I was carrying. With this bag, you just transfer the inside of your bag that holds all your things into new "shells."

Here's how it works:



They do cost more than your thrift store purse purchase but considering the price you would pay for a nice stylish purse they seem so worth it to me!



(I really want to save up for this Lexi bag!!!)

1 comment:

  1. I have been really thinking about getting one of the miche bags - would be quicker then changing over purses!

    ReplyDelete