Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Topic Tuesday - Octoberfest

I've been giving my blog a little make-over as you may (or may not) have noticed! During the reconstruction process, Tuesday's seem to be a perfect day for topics.


As such, I've decided that Topic Tuesday's will be a new feature here. Discussing relevant issues, tidbits about my life, and anything random and hopefully interesting.


That being said, my husband and I have been getting in on the fall fun. Weekend before last we traveled to Hermann to join in their Octoberfest celebrations.


(that's us below ; )


The quaint German town carries on with festivities each weekend in October. The shops are filled with fine art and crafts, the smell of kettle corn fills the air, and laughter can be heard from almost every street corner.
I absolutely love, love, love fall!!!
What did you do to celebrate Octoberfest?
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment