Monday, August 27, 2018

Young Living

 ** SCROLL DOWN FOR SIGNUP AND LINK **







If you have been following along for some time, you would have noticed a large gap in time in posts here.  *crickets*  Many reasons come to mind - 2 cross country moves, day job changes, 1 baby later and a major car accident where I was hit by a drunk driver.  The later reason is why I must share with you the amazing oily goodness discovered along my journey.

A few months after my car accident a friend approached me about using essential oils.  She knew the struggles I had been having with staying above the wellness line daily.  She asked if I had heard about these oils and that I should give them a try. 

I am reminded daily that "...God works all things together for the good of those who love Him..." Romans 8:28.  The accident began a chain of events that has lead me on this daily journey to live a toxin free lifestyle.

The natural essential oils that I use are Young Living that are known for leading the world in high quality therapeutic grade essential oils.  These oils have been the best decision I've made for my wellness.  I love them!  And even my skeptic husband is now a believer!

Oils that I use on the daily:

Stress Away:  This is my dog's favorite oil!  Poor thing is terrified of storms and this calms him down.  Plus we love diffusing for vacation vibes at home.


Panaway:  My go-to oil of choice for my cranky lower back.  I use one or two drops with coconut oil as a soothing rub.  This also makes an excellent foot soak with Epsom salts!

Lavender:  What don't I use this oil for?  I'm a fair skin girl and I use this one with aloe when the sun is not my friend.  I love this one rubbed onto my pillow for a soothing and relaxing scent.


Raven:  Invigorating chest rub with coconut oil to open up the airways. We enjoy diffusing with the changing of seasons!

Frankincense:  #weareteamfrank 💓 this oil.  I use 1-2 drops on my face neat daily (after using a good cleanser).  It is no surprise this guy shows up in a lot of Young Living's skin care products.  Enjoy the calming effects of this oil during pilates or yoga.



Give me the deets you say?!  Ok so here's the scoop!

To get the oils, you become a "member" and receive a wholesale discount.  When you sign up, I do receive a commission.  It seems strange to share this with you.  However, I want you to know that IF you share and sign someone up, then you can receive a commission too.  You can never sign someone up and simply enjoy the wholesale membership with no strings attached.  

The wholesale membership appealed to me because there are no requirements to sell and no future purchase commitments.  The only requirement to keep your wholesale membership active is a 50pv order (approximately $50 order)…. in the next calendar year!  If you are like me, this is an easy thing to do when on a mission of replacing toxins in your home (and find yourself joining Essential Rewards to earn free points for more toxin free items for your family 😜).

What is Essential Rewards?  This is a completely optional monthly rewards program by Young Living where you can earn points for free products and free bonuses for your orders.  I joined Essential Rewards and I've been able to replace my beauty products, personal care items, and baby products with wonderful high-quality natural products.

Ok so how do you get your oils?

Sign Up Information
Here’s a step by step on how to join Young Living Essential Oils:
1. CLICK HERE to begin the enrollment process.

2. Select WHOLESALE MEMBER so you can get the wholesale discount. There are NO drawbacks to selecting wholesale.
3. My member number is: 2950522, use this in the enroller and sponsor spot, and THANK YOU!!

4. Choose the kit you want. {PS!! I highly recommend the Dessert mist Diffuser Premium Kit because you get to try so many oils – not in sample size, but real bottles – AND get an AWESOME diffuser, basically for free. You also can’t go wrong with the Thieves kit, makeup kit or the Ningxia kit either. These products are life changing! See details below}

5. If desired, add extra items to your order. I usually recommend that people at least add V-6 oil to their order for ease of diluting oils as needed. I also recommend Ningxia Red, any of the art beauty products, and Thieves Household Cleaner as awesome newbie purchases. You can enroll for Essential Rewards at this time {this is optional! If you are not ready, you can do it anytime you want. Great kits are offered at the time of enrollment}.

6. Once you have signed up, look for an email from me, and an opportunity to join our Facebook support group. I will also be sending free goodies that will teach you how to you use your oils!












No comments:

Post a Comment